Simultaneous visualization of real-time machine data and data from CRM and ERP systemsApart from multiple data sources, databases and ERP systems Peakboard can also access machine data or MES systems via OPC UA and visualize the data on a dashboard in real time. Existing IT infrastructures do not need to be adapted.
- Peakboard is an OPC UA client which supports reading and writing back of machine data
- Individual dashboard creation with key figures such as OEE, downtimes, target/actual comparisons, reject rate
and much more
- Increased transparency and efficiency through extensive monitoring and reporting of operational data
such as machine faults and machine histories
- Mapping of relevant information through a variety of dashboard elements such as charts and tables
- Numerous functions and coding options as well as individual screen displays on only one display
Display machine data in real time and send back commands to the system via the connected Peakboard Box or touch screen, e.g. to control processes or confirm error states.
The machine data – together with data from other data sources such as SAP – is visualized on a dashboard to monitor running processes, downtimes etc. at all times.
Peakboard allows for an easy connection and conversion of OPC UA data
- The Peakboard Designer dialog guides the user through the single configuration steps: From selecting the security standard to creating the variables to be read, which the user can create quickly and easily
- In addition to the high level of user-friendliness, Peakboard also offers comprehensive configuration options, including variable-specific modifications and further processing through Lua script