Professional appearance with dynamic digital signage as a personalized greeting
Let your visitors know you’re expecting them with a personal greeting on a reception screen. Your visitor will instantly see an up-to-date overview of all the important information about their appointment. With a Peakboard reception screen, you can also display other business, news, and weather information in the waiting area, thereby easing your visitors’ waiting time.
And that’s not all. You can also use your Peakboard reception screen as a completely flexible dynamic digital signage solution for various purposes. As an program overview and signage for events. Display safety-relevant information in the event of an emergency and use your reception area as a presentation area for employee meetings. All in your corporate design.
A whole host of applications for your reception area, one dynamic digital signage solution
Peakboard is a professional dynamic digital signage solution that lets you visualize information and data in your reception area. Simple initial set-up and content that can be easily and flexibly managed, as well as manual or automatic changes enable you to apply the solution for a variety of uses in your corporate design.
Whether Word, Excel, or PDF. Direct connection to a groupware solution, such as Microsoft Exchange, or special systems, such as access control at the entrance. Since Peakboard is a universal dynamic digital signage solution for the visualization of any content, there are no limits to the reception or info screens you can design.
One Solution, many Applications.
Peakboard combines the simplicity and flexibility of a digital signage application with the complexity of business process data and metrics.
- Individual, personal greeting of visitors with information about their appointment
- Extended functions and information for the waiting area, e.g. social media and news
- Fast initial set-up, easy-to-manage content and designs
- Create any number of templates with your corporate design and individual content
- Automatic changes to content, e.g. for time or event-driven displays
- Use of a multitude of data formats, such as Excel, Word, Google Docs, PDF, and more
- Optional connection to groupware solutions, such as Microsoft Exchange
- Optional use of cloud storage, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive
As a company, use dynamic digital signage for better service at reception
Offer more services in your reception area and make it more welcoming for your visitors, customers, and employees with a digital visitor greeting. And not just at reception and in the lobby. You can also place Peakboard at side entrances, in conference rooms, and at group events to provide your visitors with easy-to-understand information and signage.